Monday, August 9, 2010

day 64: feeling a bit crafty

This weekend, a little creative spurt hit me, and I set out to craft a bit before I head back to College Station.

This antique window was bought at First Monday of Canton, and I've used it as a picture frame for the last few years. However, I have been very lazy about keeping the pictures up to date, and I finally got around to changing out the photos.


Yesterday, my good friend Keni and I bought these pastry trays at World Market, and today we glued fabric into the bottom of each layer so that the tray can be used as a jewelry holder.


I'm so excited about taking these two things back to College Station to show off to all my friends. Hopefully this creative wave will continue, and I'll have lots more fun little crafts to blog about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment