Sunday, July 4, 2010

day 36: a bag of bread?

Kenzie


Last Thursday on my day off I went the Anthropologie. For me, anthropologie is this big oxymoron. I will want to run in just to look around, except in the back of my head I will most likely end up trying on sale items and convincing myself they really are a good deal. Basically, I go into the store with the goal of only looking, yet I simultaneously want to fail. Very strange indeed...

Anyways, as I was saying, I went into that magical store on my day off last Thursday, and low and behold I found an adorable skirt that was wayyy on sale.

Today I wore it to work, and someone had the nerve to tell me I looked like a BAG OF WONDERBREAD! Of course, I told him that it wasn't my fault that he just didn't understand style.

However, looking at the pictures, I may have to admit it. I looked strikingly like a bag of bread today, but I'll never tell that over-honest technician that.




1 comment:

  1. bahaha i literally just laughed out loud reading that! kenzie you just keep on wearing that wonderbread skirt!

    ReplyDelete