Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 38: hat story

Kenzie


I have these three hats that I found years ago in the attic of my great grand mother. She had this incredible house on the lake, and it was filled with nooks and crannies and closets. Every space was heaped with souvenirs and memorabilia of years past. Anyways, I found these three hats in one closet and nabbed them at some point. I am dying to know the story behind each. Where were they made; when were they worn? 


Don't you just love the character that time gives?  


Honestly, I will most likely never know anything more about these three hats. However, that's not going to stop me from trying them on and prancing around my house in them. Who knows... maybe I'll work up enough courage to wear them out one of these days.


Brown feather hat



Brown mink hat



Pink Paisley Turban
(My favorite, if you can't tell from my face)



No comments:

Post a Comment