Sunday, July 11, 2010

day 44: cars and me??

Kenzie


Ask anyone- I've never really been a "car person." I've never been one to care about my car's engine, what my interior features were, or what the car driving next to me looked like. However, this summer I have found myself working at car dealership that specializes in customer satisfaction. I was drawn to the company for its reputation of service, but I obviously have been surrounded by cars from day one of the internship.

What has gotten into me? I suddenly am noticing the cars around me on the tollroad; I am using words like turbo and cylinder; I even learned to change oil!

Granted, there's a lot out there to learn, and I've barely scratched the surface. While I may have to make notecards to learn different car models, and I may have stalled out a standard in front of a customer last week, my point is that I am enjoying all this auto-knowledge I am gaining. The more I learn, the more I want to know.

And so, with no disrespect to my own Tory the Toyota, I want to tell you my current list of favorite cars. While they are totally unattainable, these are cars I think are beautiful. If you know me well, then you realize how comical it is that I'm making a car list, but nonetheless here it is:


2010 Cadillac srx


2010 Toyota 4runner





Voltswagon Touareg 



Lexus sc10 Convertible

No comments:

Post a Comment