Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 34 & 35 style of the fourth

Kenzie

Confession: yesterday my blog logged off on me. Because I always stay logged in, I never had a reason to remember my password, and so yesterday's blog post was neglected because I could not remember my own password. O well.. another day, another lesson learned, right? Actually, not much was learned- I still have no idea my password, and i'm only able to blog because I nabbed Catherine's computer out of her room (which is also kept logged on).


Today it is my goal to show 4th of July style. I realized that very few days of the year earn their own STYLE. There's Christmas, of course, when we pull out the sweaters and red turtlenecks. And then I guess you could add in things like halloween, easter, and high school graduation. But today, I want to focus on the adorable style that is so unique to the fourth. I mean who doesn't smile when a five year old prances by decked out in red seersucker. Fourth of July style just makes me happy.

This says 4th of July to me:

tote: anthropologie






Sunhat: jcrew



Sunglasses: Rayban


Sneaker: jcrew



tote: Gap



Dress: anthropologie



Romper: madewell

Happy 4th of July weekend

1 comment: