Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 45: My Ways to Save

Catherine



I've been shopping for college lately and I have a list of my favorite ways to save.

1. Banana Republic Outlet: There's one in Allen or in Round Rock for all my fellow Longhorns :) I bought linen pants and a black skirt for next to no money. I was very impressed by their variety and prices.
2. Nordstrom Rack: Great locations! In Dallas at Park and Central and in Plano. I didn't like much besides to jeans but they have great prices on designer jeans.
3. Off 5th: Right next to Nordstrom Rack in Dallas and in Grapevine. Once again I love the jeans and go for them but I always see more. Be prepared and set a limit to your spending
4. Neiman's Last Call Sale: At any Neiman Marcus store in August they ship in other store's sale items and clear the racks by majorly marking everything down. I've gotten most of  my dresses at the downtown store during last call because it's not near as hectic as Northpark.
5. Heritage 1981 at Forever 21. I typically have a hard time finding clothes at Forever 21 because of the cheaper materials and over the top styles, but I am loving the Heritage 1981 line. Take a look
$15 Dress
$17 Shorts

$20 Shorts
$25 Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment