Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 55: Dream Home

Catherine


I did a bit of research today because I've been thinking. It's much more important to me to live in a house that I love than to have extra rooms. In fact, I believe that a space affects relationships. Often times vast houses cause the families who live in them to become disconnected and distant. I would want to live in a place where I would almost be forced to be with the people I love. Here's my favorite pictures that I found in Veranda and Architectural Digest.

I've always loved cool colors, but I especially like blue, purple, and green mixed with whites and creams



I love this porch. The huge sliding windows and doors are beautiful and open.



These beams make the room. What an elegant divide and a cozy way to have tall ceilings.



Colorful gazebo combined with a fireplace: cozy cozy cozy.



This window seat looks comfortable and cohesive. It works in relation to the room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment