Wednesday, July 14, 2010

day 46: Around the world in one plane ticket

Kenzie

Today my friend Meredith blogged about wanting to just pick a spot on a map and be magically placed there.

That reminded me of the BEST idea I heard about recently: the around the world plane ticket!

Basically, the idea is that you start in one location, fly all the way around the world, and end up right up where you started. You get to stop in as many as six continents, but if you want to save money you can make less stops. How wonderful would it be to literally see the world's cultures morph into one another? What an experience!

There are several agencies that offer the ticket, but I really like Oneworld Explorer.

So, because I can't afford it myself, SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to be the inspiration of the post of the day! lets start saving our pennies now and do this...so so cool!!

    ReplyDelete