Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catherine


So I have been researching. As we all know, Dallas can be dull at times. There are definitely fun places but I just don't know about them. Today I did a little internet serfing to find the cheapest ways to have fun. Here's a list just for you. Keep in mind that I am not 21 so all these ideas are very family friendly.

FREE ACTIVITIES
Victory Park Summer Movies
Picnic at White Rock Lake
Movies in Nasher Sculpture Garden
Test ipads at the Apple Store
Test food at the new Whole Foods
9 miles of trails at Cedar Ridge Reserve
Window shopping in West Village

15 DOLLARS PER PERSON OR LESS
Blackberry Picking
Dallas Zoo Safari
Ennis Drive in Movie
Rough Rider's Game
Concerts in the Botanic Gardens
Farmer's Market
Swing Dancing Lessons

Hope you like them! I haven't been to all of them but all of these look fun! Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment