Thursday, June 3, 2010

day 6: one word on my mind

kenzie




can i just start by noting that Catherine seems to have repeated day 4? it seems the intern gained some memoirs while loosing some memory.

Well... as my title suggests, one thing took my brain power as I talked to customers today..... SHOES. I would like to tell you about the way my approach to shoes has drastically changed over the last 4 days. Up until this point, I have always decided to buy a pair of shoes based on how cute they looked.

This week I learned an important lesson: when you're on your feet for 10 hours a day, the look of the shoes suddenly matters much less to you, and all you can think about is "shock absorbency" (and believe you me... the phrase "shock absorbency" is one that I have never given a thought to... much less been a reason to buy shoes.)

anyways... Today right from work I went shopping for the perfect pair. I found them- they are comphy AND they are cute.. dynamic duo right there! They even have nike air in the soles just for my comfort :) Although they were a little pricy for my liking, I have decided to take back another pair that I had bought for work in order to afford them.

sooo... ladies and gentlemen may I present my new work shoe:

http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=333760&productGroup=278183

No comments:

Post a Comment