Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 11: The One With Organization

Catherine


So anyone who knows me knows that I'm not into being organized. I love actually being organized but throwing things away is hard for me. Anyways, as this is my last summer before going to college and having a roommate, I am choosing to keep my room picked up... from here on out. Kenzie and my mom have committed to helping me get started. However, we spend our girls night watching He's Just Not That Into You instead of tackling my room because Kenzie worked 12 hours today (seriously) and I spent 8 hours organizing the sample library at work. My mom keeps encouraging the idea but needless to say neither of us were in the mood.

However I did start the process by hanging one of my very own paintings up on my wall in the place of old outdated magazine cutouts. My mom picked my AP show work up from work and so I'm hanging 2 pieces in my room. I guess it's a start to making the room my own. It seems this is my second time to go on about hanging something in my blog. Last time.... Can't promise though.

There it is next to my heaping pile of clothes. I'll work on that tomorrow...

This post is my first of many updates about the status of the room cleaning. Also, my title alludes to the fact that I have finally started watching Friends! After years of being told that the show damages the mind and morality I finally watched an episode with Kenzie and it's hilarious! Wow I've been missing out. I'm headed to bed. Always a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment