Sunday, June 20, 2010

day 22: about coworkers

Kenzie


Today I decided that the people who you work with are REALLY important. Can I get an amen?? I mean.. when I really stopped to calculate it today I realized that on an average day I'm spending more time with the people at work than my friends and family combined.

Which brings me to Sewell. This summer I'm interning at a company called Sewell. They sell cars. Yes, I'll say it again, they sell cars. Believe it or not, I have really enjoyed my internship. Furthermore, the longer I spend at Sewell the more I like it.

I realized today that the more I get to know the people I work with the more I enjoy spending my summer at this company. I learned that Sewell hires incredible people not only as a way of satisfying customers but as a way of giving their employees a fulfilling environment to work in.

And so, while I would rather not have worked ten hours on this beautiful saturday, it made it so much better that I was spending it with fascinating people who I am quickly learning to see as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment