Monday, June 21, 2010

day 24: jcrew my life

Kenzie

Well, if you've been keeping up, it's FOR SURE cath's day to tell you a snippit from her life.

However, she is at her UT orientation from now until friday, and although we did not plan our blog schedule for while she is gone, my guess is that it'll be me posting until then.

All I really want to say tonight is that the jcrew catolog came today and I am so anxious to read it. Even though I can never actually afford all that I want from there, I rely on the catalog to give me inspiration. In fact, when I shop, I like to start at a place like jcrew, anthropologie, or madewell. That helps me to remember what I like. It sounds pathetic, but if I don't "remind" myself of what I like, then I end up walking out of a store with purchases that don't really reflect me and my style. I also love the jcrew catalog because of the way they put outfits together. They pair clothes in ways I would never expect, and i have to admit I have copied their expert choices on quite a few occasions.

Free tip: ALWAYS look at the "jenna's pics" page in the catalog- she picks her favorite items from every season's collection. I love her pics. every time. Please forgive me that my "free tip" was actually only to suggest another's free tip.

Here are a few examples of how jcrew inspires me:

look how cool that belt looks with the outfit


I love the vest here paired with the skirt


talk about bag envy...


don't you just wish you could jump into this photo and be this girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment