Monday, June 7, 2010

day 9 & 10... blogger was broken!!

Kenzie

Soo.. I tried to blog yesterday except BLOGSPOT WAS DOWN!! That is the reason i am blogging 2 days into one today.

This weekend i went to a wedding in Austin. it was a wedding for a family friend and his adorable fiance (or wife now).

Before I tell about the weekend, I have to tell you about my carpool. I was in a carpool from preschool till 8th grade with 2 of my best friends, keni and rawles. Every carpool at my school had a number, and we were proudly carpool #1.

anyways... we were all going to the wedding and so naturally... we decided to have a carpool #1 reunion this weekend and make the trip together. We left friday night after we all finished work and stayed at one of our friends houses who lives in austin. Saturday we went to this artsy outdoor market where I bought the coolest shell earrings. I LOVE finding spontaneous places to shop, (honestly, i think it is because the spontaneous aspect helps me justify the shopping) and I seriously could have spent the afternoon walking around and shopping. However, the temperature was rising and my stomach was growling, so we headed to the South Congress Cafe for brunch where I had a greek omelet.

The wedding was country casual and o so perfectly simple. We ate yummy food and danced the night away.

We realized that we were 30 minutes from san marcos outlet mall... oops... Rawles was a trooper and made a BIG detour so that me and keni could find some "work clothes" for our summer internships... We also found a few other accessories. ;)


Well... now its off to another week of work, and maybe i'll find a time to wear my new sunhat along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment