Tuesday, June 1, 2010

day 4: do i even have energy to type

kenzie




i. am. so. tired.

sooo.. i started work yesterday and whewww the working world takes it out of me! but good news... i LOVE where i'm working, and i've gotten really excited about the next few months. However I will probably be going to sleep here in the next few hours (dont judge me) in order to regain energy

Sister cath started her job today, and I think she really enjoyed it. She's working for the same company I worked for a few years ago. I helped them reorganize their building, and I found out today they still talk about me p touch labeling a box of tape/glue/tack as "sticky things"... i mean that's what it was!

Well.. i'm going to go find some food and so I'll leave this post with a verse of encouragement:


       I have set the LORD always before me.
       Because he is at my right hand,
       I will not be shaken.

       -Psalm 16:8


This is my prayer: that my foundation is found in Him in order that I will not waver or move from the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment